Under the direct supervision of the Manager of Culinary Guest experience, will be responsible for contributing to creation of a caring stress free atmosphere to help our patients fighting the battle of cancer while away from home. Facilitate timely and positive resolution of patient/family concerns. Identify specific trends and make recommendations for improvement in patient care delivery. Train team to deliver the highest level of customer service to all guests of Southwestern Regional Medical Center. He/She will be continually assessing and anticipating the needs of the guests and will find ways of satisfying those needs in a cheerful and professional manner. Accepts multiple interruptions and maintains composure by being flexible and adapting to changing conditions. Supervise hostess/ host, cashiers, servers for both cafes and the catering staff. Supervise daily catering functions to include the catering schedule, set-up, presentation and break-down. Ensure the appropriate staff is available to support catering functions. Oversees the ordering of supplies for catering while meeting budgetary requirements. Monitors uniform orders for the Culinary staff, and provides recommendations as necessary.
- Associate degree in related field, plus three years fine dining, customer service recovery and/or 5 star catering experiences.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Two years supervisory experience in a related setting including responsibility over cash handlers and training staff.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on customer services.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential to the success in this role.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while providing a high level of customer service is critical.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Current food handler's card from Tulsa County Health Department
Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation may be required.
Rotating Shifts may be required.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America - 17 months ago
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years,...