Please stop by the store at your earliest convenience and fill out an application!
Gifted with extraordinary attention to detail and a passion for life’s vividness, the people who make up Anthropologie truly love what they do. From developing original displays to creating warm and engaging environments for our customers, every day presents a new opportunity for inspiration.
The Personal Shopper will exceed the customer’s expectations by meeting the following responsibilities:
- Creating a personalized shopping experience for customers by providing individualized attention and advanced knowledge of trends and product
- Developing and maximizing a customer base by focusing on strategic selling techniques and proactively communicating with customers
- Facilitating customer correspondence and appointment scheduling
- Following through on customer commitments in a timely manner
- Establishing close ties with customers to ensure repeat business, encourage feedback to enhance further customized service
- Maintaining patience, flexibility, tact, honesty, good communication skills and the ability to build relationships and trust with customers
- Working with your customer from beginning to the end of her visit
- Serve as an expert in trends, product information and outfitting
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit for driving sales and creating business
- Provide customers with product information that ensures the proper fit and customer satisfaction
- Participate in store meetings and fit sessions
- Maintain a listing of local resources that are useful for your customer
- Uphold a highly organized system for maintaining customer communication, data and appointments
Urban Outfitters Inc. - 11 months ago
If you're a metropolitan hipster, Urban Outfitters has your outfit. The firm's 200 namesake stores -- mainly in the US, but also i...