Reporting into the Chief Creative Officer and Creative Directors, the Creative Resource Manager manages the flow of work through the creative department. Working with the CCO and CDs, this person is responsible for assigning work to the hands of the right people by matching the demands of the assignment to an employee’s skill sets and time availability. They will be responsible for recruitment for both full-time and freelance needs. They will also be responsible for staff plans, scopes of work and smooth departmental operations across multiple groups.
They will be able to determine how much freelance work we need to hire out and what work can be distributed to our full-time employees. They will maintain an efficient balance and not waste costs on unnecessary hiring of freelancers. They will be responsible for maintaining a database of all creative projects that come through the creative department and be accountable for assigning the necessary resources. They will collaborate within the agency’s global network to resource projects across offices, as needed.
Additionally, they will assist the creative department with a variety of duties including but not limited to staffing, identifying and managing freelancers, budget management, intern recruitment and coordination and projects as assigned.
- Accurately judge the amount of freelance workers needed
- Manage the logistics of the hiring and release of freelancers
- Evaluate and be cognizant of employee skill sets as they relate to client projects
- Match employees with appropriate skills and available time to in-coming and existing work
- Ensure appropriate staffing of creative department
- Anticipate future staffing needs based on project load
- Effectively communicate necessary details among various agency departments
- Track timelines and scope of present and future projects for all clients
- Keeping track of creative teams’ progress and help maintain adherence to timelines
- Act as a concierge to creative group for internal processes
- Help coordinate creative award show entries
- Work with office management to display all mediums of current creative throughout the agency
- Help onboard new employees
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Analytical & proactive thinker
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Seven or more years of related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Draftfcb is committed to pursuing diversity inclusion and fairness at every level of our organization. We believe in valuing the differences of all our employees.
Draftfcb - 9 months ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...