Perform in-home respiratory assessments to patients and educate them on the physician’s treatment plan and medication regimen.
Associate’s degree in Respiratory Therapy or graduate of a two year American Medical Association (AMA) approved Respiratory Program. 1- 2 years practical experience.
Licenses/Certifications: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) as recognized by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) and licensed by the work-site state as a Respiratory Care Practitioner. Current CPR certification. Current state driver’s license.
• Plan, perform and document the delivery of patient education services in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Perform the initial respiratory assessment, environmental assessment, education presentation and basic respiratory questionnaire.
• Perform follow-up assessment and presentation of the physician’s treatment plan and medication regimen to patients.
• May be required to lift up to 45lbs. on a regular basis.
• Able to travel up to 250 miles for patient visits.
Centene Corporation - 18 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...