This position will support a fast paced manufacturing environment. The Assemblers will be responsible for assembling precise electro mechanical assemblies into finished watches.
RECEIVES DIRECTION FROM:
PROVIDES DIRECTION TO:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIEs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Perform electro mechanical assembly of watches in a clean room environment utilizing work instructions and various hand tools.
- Take measurement using micrometers, calipers and dial indicators
- Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Occasionally required to work on warranty returns
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and computer literate.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with 3-5 years’ experience constructing and assembling small mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Excellent communication skills. (Technical, Oral, Written)
- Must have the ability to work under a microscope.
- 20/20 eyesight (corrected) and good hand-eye coordination, along with the ability to work with small parts for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of watchmaking /jewelry industry and or polishing and surface finish applications a plus.
- High School diploma or GED
- This position will be subject to back ground check and Drug Screening.