Corporate Compliance Tester, Senior Associate-732763
Job Title: Senior Assoc. Corporate Compliance Testing (Senior Associate)
General Description: The Corporate Compliance team is seeking an experienced Senior Associate who will be responsible for executing risk-based compliance transaction testing under the leadership of a team leader, for the purpose of independently validating business line adherence to applicable Laws, Regulations, and Guidance. The role involves testing businesses engaged in credit card operations.
Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Under the leadership of a team leader, executing targeted transaction testing for consumer compliance requirements.
- Managing to testing schedules to ensure all tasks and reporting are completed within established timeframes.
- Analyzing data from multiple sources and systematically documenting the work and results.
- Reviewing transaction tests executed by peers for accuracy and adherence to test procedures
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Compliance Advisors and Business Areas as needed.
- Assisting in communicating results to Compliance Officers, as needed.
- 2 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a highly regulated industry and/or financial services, specifically within accounting, audit, or an analytical discipline
- At least 2 years of working knowledge and ability to use MS Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- BA/BS degree
- 2 - 5 years of financial services consumer compliance monitoring, auditing or examination experience.
- Strong working knowledge of consumer regulatory requirements
- Willingness to pursue compliance certifications
- Flexibility to travel to various Capital One locations if needed
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of and ability to use MS Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Retail Banking operations knowledge and/or experience
Travel: Occasional travel is possible (~5-10%) to COF sites.
Job : Audit, Risk Management and Security
Primary Location : United States-Illinois-Mettawa-Chicago - Mettawa (35051)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 17 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...