OfficeTeam is currently working on behalf of our client in the downtown area to find a temporary Escrow Administrative Assistant. This temporary position will provide support to the escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings. Responsibilities for this position include:
Previous experience in an escrow department is crucial for this role and is a must! Interested candidates can apply for this position directly at www.OfficeTeam.com
- Performing secretarial and clerical duties to assist in the gathering of information and handling of funds for escrow closings
- Answering phones, greeting customers, placing calls and researches various information needed for escrow closings
- Processes opening orders, initial file set up, deposits and distribution of funds, written transmittals for funds and documents, handling reconveyances, preclosing maintenance and post-closing follow up on assigned files.
Requirements for this position include:
- Advanced customer service skills
- 3+ years experience in escrow department
- 2+ years of experience working with titles
- Advanced Microsoft Word
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Typing 45+ WPM
Office Team - 12 months ago
Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through eight divisi...