CEP America, the largest truly democratic emergency physician partnership in the U.S., is offering careers in emergency medicine. The partnership is a unique physician owned and managed transparent organization that offers superior compensation, annual profit share, and robust/tax advantaged benefits.
- Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians; current state license is a plus
- New grads welcome
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
San Mateo Medical Center– San Mateo, California
- The 509-bed hospital facility with a 25-bed ED has an annual volume of 39,000+ and has earned the “Gold Seal of Approval” from the Joint Commission.
- Hospital services include Dental, Laboratory, Long-Term Care, Pediatrics, Primary Care, Pharmacy, Radiology, Senior Care Center and STD/HIV.
- San Mateo Medical Center is also home to the nationally recognized Keller Center for Family Violence Intervention which offers comprehensive services to victims of violence.
To learn more about this and other exciting opportunities, please visit www.cepamerica.com/careers or call toll free at 800.842.2619
- San Mateo is located just 30 minutes south of San Francisco and 40 minutes north of San Jose.
- Great neighborhoods, world class parks and libraries, restaurants, and a myriad of shopping opportunities make this Bay Area city a convenient and desirable destination.
- San Mateo is also in the vicinity of many great attractions such as the Japanese Tea Garden at Central Park, Horseshoe Cove, and the CuriOdyssey Museum and Zoo.
MDSearch.com - 2 years ago