The Store Manager develops and manages an account portfolio including: deposits, loans, fees and expenses (commercial, small business and consumer). Leads, coaches, and motivates Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. This job coaches and develops store team ensuring on-going training, performance management, and talent development and is responsible for overall performance of the store through all Store Sales, Service and Supervisory Personnel. Store Managers promote TD brand through active leadership within the community. This job is SAFE Act Certified and takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain. Store Managers must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry).
- Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain
- Generally manages a mid-size Store, according to the Bank’s criteria, with less complex transactions and Customer needs
- Recognizes the need to negotiate/ influence; may need assistance in negotiating/ influencing the outcome within the store or with Business Partners. Identifies when change may be needed; may require assistance in planning, strategizing and in executing change
- Has credibility within the Store and with Business Partners. Builds strong Business Partner relationships through routine contract and review of expected business results.
- Has strong performance standards for self and others
- Identifies when action is needed; may need assistance in implementing actions items
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years related experience required
- Strong supervisory or leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated sales management ability
- Successful Certification as a Consumer Lender required and Small Business lending experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, strategically aligning efforts and activities to meet Store goals and objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge of Bank product lines and services as well as an understanding of Store operations and security
- Demonstrated presentation, analytical, interpersonal and collaborative skills with all-level internal and external Customers
TD Bank Financial Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
About TD Bank Financial Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group. TD Bank...