The Receptionist is the first line of customer service in the Pasadena office and on the telephone. As such, the Receptionist is responsible for interacting with members of executive management, their visitors, senior management, visitors and staff members. The correct candidate must be professional, mature and capable of handling multiple tasks at one time. In addition, the candidate must have a pleasant telephone manner, must be resourceful and willing to assume added accountabilities as required.
Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable heath services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
- Keep Reception Area in a neat and orderly condition
- Greet all guests, vendors and employee
- Request all guests and vendors to sign guest book and give visitors badges
- Contact employee that their guest has arrived
- Answer calls and transfer them accordingly
- Open Reception area in the mornings (i.e. doors, computer, phone, television, radio, and unlock drawers)
- Inform vendors verbally and with signage regarding holiday office hours and other office closures.
- Assist guests with a variety of requests such as flight information, print boarding passes, ground transportation and restaurants locations, etc.
- Screen out solicitors according to Office of the Building guidelines
- Maintain Reception area (Newspaper, Brochures, etc.)
- Federal Express Shipping
- Assist with placing Staples office supply orders when needed
- Employee Purchases
- Conference Rooms
- Notify/provide Security with the daily Visitor List
- Informs the Office of the Building of any building issues such as bathrooms/lights, A/C issues, etc.
- 5 years of receptionist experience
- High School graduate with emphasis on clerical business preparation
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Requires excellent communication, organization and customer service skills Must be punctual and maintain a high attendance record·
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment·
- Manage multiple incoming lines.
- Requires professional appearance reflective of the corporate office.
- Must demonstrate maturity, professionalism, and a welcoming de-meanor.
- Ideal candidate will exercise good judgement and discretion when dealing with confidential matters
Dignity Health , headquartered in San Francisco, California, provides integrated, patient and family centered care. It is the fifth largest health system in the country with 10,000 physicians and 55,000 employees across Arizona, California, and Nevada. Through its network of more than 150 ancillary care sites and 40 acute care hospitals, Dignity Health is committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health care services with special attention to the poor and underserved. In 2011, Dignity Health provided $1.4 billion in charity care, community benefit and unreimbursed patient care. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org . Dignity Health is also on Facebook and Twitter.
Dignity Health - 19 months ago
With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career...