As a Retail Sales Associate, you will be the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back to Macy's time after time. You will become a part of a dynamic selling environment where your fashion sense and selling strength will make you an important part of our team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service skills, meeting hourly selling and loyalty program standards, providing product knowledge to our customers and working as part of a team to meet individual, department and store objectives. This position leads to a Commission Sales Associate or Selling Specialist position.
This Macy's location utilizes an innovative way of planning work schedules, allowing an associate to participate more in managing availability and setting preferences for work times. This enables our associates to address their need for flexibility in meeting both personal and work obligations. Details on My Schedule Plus are available during the interview process.
- Customer service priority and selling priority
- Teamwork oriented with the ability to work in a learning environment
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Strong sense of pride and responsibility for the maintenance of department areas
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Open to working in various departments throughout the store, and engaging with different associates, customers, and managers
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, and use this knowledge to inspire customers to make purchases
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including morning, evening and weekend availability
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures
Macy's - 21 months ago
The nation's #1 department store chain has adopted the name of its most famous brand and cash cow: Macy's. Macy's, Inc. operates about 840...