I nsurance Processor
Advance yourself in an exciting insurance position, in our fun and motivating office environment. Take advantage of our team atmosphere, advanced technology, best practices and an established training program to propel you with ease, confidence and support.
This position is in our Englewood Florida office which has 6 associates and 20+ years of proven, established management. Experience desired but not required if you have an insurance license. This is f ull time, primarily Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Training provided which will entail online, one-on-one and o n-the- job training.
Our corporate office , located in Jacksonville Florida , is comprised of over 500 associates in over 110 locations in Florida and beyond . We have received numerous awards and recognition for growth and “Best Companies to Work For." Our products are desired and/or required by millions of customers and we have a proven method to differentiate our value from the competition.
It requires :
- assisting and supporting the Sales Producers in our office
- input ting client and coverage information into our computer’s agency m anagement system
- processing policies, submitting required documentation, handling underwriting memo’s and other daily activities
- working with clients on needed documents and information
- verif ying accurate policy issuance
- answering phones and general client questions
- some marketing and social media duties
- become educated on our products and companies we use
Insurance products we primarily offer:
- l icensing - 440 , 220 or 20 - 44 state insurance license required. Can be obtained online or by several weekend classes
- good computer skills in order to navigate the numerous insurance company websites
- professional communicati ons with our cl ients and insurance companies
- scanning, faxing, copying and relatively fast typing
- a great attitude, teamwork, and self-motivation
- ability to retain and apply information received from training, read ing and email updates
- organization , efficient work habits and the use of our cutting edge technology systems
- car, home, boat, flood, umbrella, jew elry, business, life and more
- starting salary $2 5 ,000 - $28,000/yr based upon experience and knowledge
- v acation, sick, personal time paid
- n o health benefits
- i f desired and capable, can move into a sales position. This is not required.
- e mail cover letter and resume to