Configuration Management Analyst II
Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
The SURVICE Engineering Company (www.survice.com) is seeking qualified candidates for a Configuration Management Analyst II out of our Aberdeen Area Operation, Belcamp, MD. This position will be supporting the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO CBD) Omnibus Program and Engineering Technical Support (OPETS) contract. Successful candidates will have demonstrated configuration management experience and knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) configuration management best practices.
Start Date: Contingent on award of contract; anticipated March 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain configuration management tracking systems.
• Develop and update annual technology roadmap analyses.
• Manage, maintain, administer and develop configuration management data stored within the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Database.
• Work with customers, Contractors, and other program stakeholders to ensure conformance to Military Handbook 61 guidance for configuration management.
• Develop, review, and maintain configuration management and related documentation.
• Six years of general configuration management and systems engineering experience
• Three years experience in a program office or similar organization
• Experience with DoD acquisitions is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel a must.
• Travel may be required.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering or a related discipline
• Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level II certification in Systems Planning, Research Development, and Engineering (SPRDE) or civilian equivalent.
SURVICE provides an excellent benefits package which includes health benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K Plan.
To find out more about SURVICE, visit us on the web http:// www.survice.com
We will review your resume as quickly as possible and, if you are qualified, we will contact you for more information.
"SURVICE Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V"
We welcome resumes from qualified individuals irrespective of sex, race, age, religion, disability, national origin or other characteristics protected by law.
SURVICE Engineering Company - 17 months ago