What we offer
The Project Engineer Intern will participate as a valuable member of the Engineering team at Henkel by working directly with our team members to track waste water and pigging operations within the facility and to further correlate discharge limits and effluent amounts.
The Project Engineer Intern will also optimize the current process after collecting data and train our technicians on new SOPs, calibration of pH and conductivity, meters and scales.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- Assist with the development and implementation of capital plan projects
- Investigate and assist with the development of new technologies
- Assist with studies related to process improvement and capability and to plant infrastructure
- Support reliability improvement efforts
- Provide engineering support to operational units (non-capital plan effort).
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
Experience: No Experience
Education: Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...