Skillful and dedicated Executive Assistant to the Market President with experience in the coordination, planning and support of daily operational and administrative functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Provide comprehensive support for Market President of busy financial institution including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and effectively managing all essential tasks and personnel.
• Maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes that improve accuracy and efficiency, with special attention to bank statements and spreadsheets. Maintain order and strict deadlines for the Commercial Team.
• Highly focused, multi-tasker, prioritizes duties well and self-motivated
• Oversee and coordinate the Market President’s calendar, daily functions of his office as well and provide high-level administrative support to the President.
• Maintain complete confidentiality with all documents and information within the bank and the Market President’s office
• Coordinate and schedule the day-to-day operations of the Market President’s office and delegate assignments to appropriate departments as needed
• Ensure that customer and employee needs are met, complaints are resolved and level of service is of the utmost quality.
• Maintain process and system for all invoices and expense vouchers for the Commercial Team to travel through Market President’s office for approval.
• Assist with the preparation and tracking of Goals for the Commercial team, maintain files and ongoing spreadsheets for yearend comparison and assist with evaluations
• Drives the process for physical flow of paperwork within the Department, including filing, handling, reading (as appropriate), dispersing incoming and outgoing mail, updating records and compiling reports. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by executive. Composes responses, as requested.
• Composes letters & emails of technical and confidential nature in order to complete reports on sensitive or special management communications.
• Organizes and maintains file system. Files correspondence and other records. Answers and screens telephone calls and arranges conference calls.
• Conducts research, compiles and prepares reports. Keeps records and helps maintain the flow of the Department and the employees.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, records and transcribes minutes / notes of meetings, as requested. Maintains calendar and all meetings for the Market President.
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials. Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
• Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
CONTROL RELATED RESPONSIBILITIES
Become knowledgeable regarding the department's internal controls as outlined in the policies and procedures and comply with all control requirements.
Ability to comprehend and adhere to Federal and State banking regulations, Company policies and procedures, and successfully participate in regulatory and Company training requirements via multiple and variable delivery methods.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associates degree (A.A.) from a college or university; and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Four or more years of financial services experience and two or more years of customer service experience. Lending environment experience is preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with customers, internal Bank personnel and third party entities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understanding of office procedures, working knowledge of basic office equipment, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Microsoft Windows® operating system
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear, speak and sit. This position regularly uses a computer (keyboard/mouse/screen) and telephone. The employee is frequently required to stand or walk. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally bend, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computer work).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Primarily works in an office environment with cubicles and private offices
Capital Bank Corporation owns about a quarter of Capital Bank, NA, which has more than 140 offices in the Carolinas, Florida, Tennessee,...