Job Description:Position Description:|
Customer Service is the main point of contact for all
Customer needs. CSRs predominantly interact with
Customers (both internal and external) via phone, fax
and e-mail to provide information in response to
inquiries, to resolve issues, and to handle requests.
CSRs must be knowledgeable in all facets of our company
to provide World Class Service to our Customers. They
interact with people from every department, and it’s
critical for them to know where to direct a Customer
when the need arises. CSRs must handle multiple tasks /
assignments at once, be adaptable to change, be flexible
to meet business needs, retain a significant amount of
information, work well within a team as well as
independently and be committed to continuous
Ideal CSR candidates consistently go above and beyond to
ensure Customer satisfaction. They demonstrate
professionalism, empathy, exceptional listening skills,
strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, strong
written and verbal communication skills, a positive
attitude, good judgment and problem solving skills, the
ability to stay calm under intense pressure and
excellent follow-up skills.
ETAs, rate quotes and freight charges; coordinate with
- Schedule pick-ups; trace shipments; provide shipment
internal departments as well as partners / delivery
agents / brokers / container stations to schedule
shipments and handle Customer issues; schedule delivery
appointments; make proactive courtesy calls; handle
reconsignments; coordinate communication with Customers,
Drivers and A/R regarding Driver Collect and C.O.D.
shipments; ensure accurate billing of shipments; compile
and deliver custom reports; perform daily audits of
provide proactive care for Customers.
- Use multiple resources, reports, data and systems to
- Document all Customer interactions for tracking
utilization of our web site.
- Assist Customers with “My Pyle” registration and
- Understand and follow all processes and adhere to
(Call Quality, Process Knowledge Assessment, Adherence
- Meet the standards for all Key Performance Indicators
to Schedule, “Make Busy” %, Contacts Per Hour).
meetings and process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in on-going training, focus groups,
- Contribute to the completion of special projects.
- Leadership may assign other duties as necessary.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Customers
- Experience in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Must believe in and support the A. Duie Pyle Core
- Basic typing skills
- Computer literacy in a Windows based environment
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using e-mail and the internet
- Must be able to meet both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
business, including early morning hours, evening hours
- Scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of the
and non-traditional holidays (6:30 am – 7 pm scheduling
A. Duie Pyle - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
A. Duie Pyle has piled up a collection of transportation-related businesses. The company's services include less-than-truckload (LTL)...