The Laundry Aide is an integral part of the Intermountain Team. The Laundry Aide is responsible for the sorting, sizing, washing, and hand folding of clean, aseptic linen. The Laundry Aide operates a flatwork ironer to ensure laundry is delivered to applicable hospital departments in ideal condition. Additional duties include checking on a regular basis of work area, delivery carts and storage areas and necessary repairing of linen. Through their excellence and dedicated efforts they ensure our healing commitments are met.
Entry Rate: $8.84/hour
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: This is a PRN, or as needed position. There are no guaranteed shifts or hours.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks requiring manual and physical labor
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate mutual respect to others
- Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Standing, Walking
- Previous work experience in a laundry setting
- One or more years of continuous employment with the same employer
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...