A Dynamics GP Manufacturing Implementation Consultant will focus on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP solutions, specializing in GP Distribution and Manufacturing modules. The Consultant should have deep business process engineering and functional skills in the manufacturing and distribution environments. A Consultant will be part of one or more teams and contribute problem-solving skills to design and implement Dynamics GP for Tribridge clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for a successful implementation. Familiarity with software implementation methodologies is preferred.
A Dynamics GP Manufacturing Implementation Consultant will spend the majority of their time executing tasks related to client delivery. Most of this client time will be focused on detailed project tasks and assisting clients with incorporating and/or changing their business processes to best leverage the tools being implemented. A small portion of client time will be spent on project management tasks.
Consulting work will be primarily performed at client sites. Some amount of overnight travel (approximately 30% to 50%) is inherent in any consulting business and is required of our Team Members. Client locations are often spread out over a geographic area and could require additional daily driving time for team members to reach their work site. According to stated policies, Tribridge will reimburse for mileage and out of town travel expenses incurred while working at client sites.
- Use their experience in Manufacturing & Distribution to implement best practices for our clients
- Configure Dynamics GP 2010 or GP 2013 to best manage client business processes
- Perform business requirements analysis, documentation and design
- Perform gap analysis between Dynamics GP functionality and client requirements
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-arounds to meet client requirements
- Train users on new business processes and the use of Dynamics GP specifically in the areas of MFG & Distribution
- Specify/modify/create custom reports & SmartLists to support the client’s business process
- Develop data conversion design and testing plans
- Provide go-live and post go-live assistance
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 4 year degree in Engineering, Business, or Accounting or equivalent
- APICS CPIM or CIRM certification in lieu of a degree is acceptable
- Some experience with Dynamics Great Plains required
- Dynamics GP Certification is preferred but not required
- 2+ years functional expertise in Dynamics GP Manufacturing modules required
- Additional experience with Dynamics GP Financial and Distribution modules a plus
- Experience with other ERP solutions is a plus
- Consulting organization experience preferred, but candidates in functional positions like Materials Manager, Production Control or Senior Buyer/Planner are encouraged to apply
- Understanding of business processes such as supply chain management and production control is required
- Ability to manage project and/or task budgets and scope of work
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor, trusted business advisor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Willingness to do some traveling
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Ability to work independently and on a team
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical Insurance, eligibility starts your first day of employment with a significant portion provided by Tribridge
- Dental Insurance, eligibility starts your first day of employment with a significant portion provided by Tribridge
- Paid Time Off is granted on your first day of employment
- 401K Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurances
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 15 to 25 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Community Service Time off
- Training Budget
- Bonus & Incentive Programs
- Year Round Business Casual Dress Code
Founded in 1998, Tribridge is a leading IT services provider dedicated to helping customers leverage cloud and on-premise business solutions to become more productive, profitable, competitive and secure. Specializing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, SharePoint and other essential productivity solutions, the firm's more than 450 professionals capitalize on an award-winning combination of industry expertise, technical proficiency and proven service methodology to create an exceptional customer experience and promote a solid return on IT investments. In 2012, Tribridge was selected by Microsoft as the Worldwide Dynamics Partner of the Year for the 3 rd time in 5 years along with multiple regional awards related to service excellence and growth. Tribridge is one of only 2 members of Microsoft’s elite NSI (National Systems Integrators) program that is directly managed for both Dynamics and Platform delivery. Tribridge serves over 3,500 companies representing a variety of industries throughout the U.S.
Ranked in the top 20 in the Workplace Dynamics Top Places to Work 2010 Survey, Tribridge has built a sustainable and growing business by focusing on the needs of our team members. We attract top-performing, experienced team members and encourage them to “think like owners,” making decisions in the best interests of the organizations they serve. Our goal is to create a fast-paced growth environment that challenges the best and brightest in the industry and rewards them with a career that offers a balanced lifestyle, professional peer experience and a financial share of our overall success.
If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.
No phone calls or agencies please.