A Peter Piper Pizza Team Member has fun in a fast-paced, high energy environment, where everyone on the team works hard and works together to ensure that Every Guest Leaves Happy. You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of Restaurant Operations, from guest service to food preparation and cash handling! There are so many ways to grow your career with Peter Piper Pizza, especially since we promote from within. We are open weekends, late evenings and holidays, except for Christmas day.
* Ability to interact with customers: receive orders, process payment, respond appropriately to customer issues
* Preparation of products as ordered by customers
* Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment, maintaining clean bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, dumpsters and sidewalk
* Unloading and stocking required
* Ability to operate cash register or point of sale terminal, as needed
* Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age
* Able to lift/move up to 50 pounds
* No visible tattoos on the head, neck or face above the uniform and no visible tattoos on arms or hands except for one smaller than 1 inch by 1 inch, unless concealed with clothing or naturally colored concealer.
Hourly positions include:
* Front of House
* Back of House
* Birthday Host/Hostess
* Dough Rollout (must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds)
* Game Room Attendant
* Make Table/Prep
A team member must obtain a health certification at his/her own expense.
Peter Piper Pizza is a drug free workplace and participates in the E-verify program.