Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Inc. where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Inc. is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Inc. a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Biological Formulation Lab Support Technician to support the Professional Scientific Staffing group in the Formulation Laboratory Lincoln, NE
Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
Assist senior members of the lab with execution of experiments and data collection.
Formulation laboratory operations: laboratory housekeeping duties, preparation of sterile media and reagents, bacterial, operation of basic formulation lab equipment, autoclaving of infectious materials, maintenance/inventory of lab supplies, etc.
· Data entry, verification, and reporting, record keeping, in accordance with scientific protocol and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
The ideal candidate would possess :
Experience in aseptic technique, vaccine formulation, and operation of general formulation and lyophilzation equipment.
Excellent communication, organizational, record keeping and computer literacy skills.
Ability to develop and maintain effective, trusting work and customer relationships.
Self-starter, able to prioritize work and execute assigned tasks efficiently with minimal supervision
Ability to handle change (changing workloads) and multitasking with ability to work with deadlines.
· Experience working in a GLP/GMP environment and/or an understanding of GLP/GMP regulations/procedures is desirable.
· Work environment: The person filling this position works in a BSL-2 laboratory. There may be exposure to animal pathogens, chemicals, and bio hazardous materials. There may be handling of, and/or exposure to, zoonotic organisms.
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· At least one year of laboratory experience
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates residing in Lincoln, NE are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Inc. employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive cafeteria plan medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Inc., please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...