Housing Programs Specialist
Centerpointe Regional Housing Development, LLC (CTP) is a regional developer of affordable housing leveraging low income housing tax credits with public/private resources . Its development activities are mostly in partnership with public housi ng authorities and their non-profit affiliate s . Since 2008, CTP has developed over $200 million in affordable housing projects in 4 states . This position wi ll be based in our Jackson, Mississippi office. Our company has strong roots in affordable housing and strives to deliver the best product to our partners and residents.
It is our goal to hire a candidate that can help support the firm’s affordable housing market with key strengths in public housing, Section 8 other affordable housing programs , project management and communication skills.
- Assist in preparation of housing tax credit applications to various state finance agencies
- Assist in preparing grant applications
- Prepare HUD submissions, including demolition and disposition applications, rental term sheets
- Conduct client, public and resident meetings as needed
- Prepare relocation plans
- Assist in developing environmental review
- Strong background in various HUD and affordable housing programs
- Knowledge of LIHTC program
- Must have experience managing staff and mu ltiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor D egree
- 3-5 years’ experience in housing programs
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills