This position is to interact with all DICK’S marketing department groups (planning, copy, photo and vendor on-site production staff) as the premedia production contact, providing efficient, precise and timely information for the completion and release of Dick’s Sporting Goods advertising. Individual will assist and or maintain all aspects of the job including, but not limited to, scheduling, tracking and troubleshooting.
- Assure the accuracy and completion of all Dick’s advertising.
- Track all events assuring schedules are met. Including timely notification and status updates to all marketing/production associates as necessary.
- Enter jobs into production schedule in a clear, concise manner, utilizing existing tools and systems while following documented procedures.
- Inform Print Production Manager of any issues that may need attention or may be a cause for concern.
- Understand print production workflows and the purpose for their existence.
- Work with Production Manager to learn and understand new departmental procedures and workflow.
- Maintain a professional appearance and relationship with all company, department associates.
- Maintain confidentiality as required and other incidental duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail and deadline oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Must be able to multitask and to be flexible dedicated work ethic
- Be flexible with work hours as needed to complete assign tasks.
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry helpful.
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications. A basic understanding of prepress programs (Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Quad/Graphics is the quintessential American business success story. By doing things differently and better for more than 40 years,...