- Work at client sites as a member of a team implementing, upgrading and/or supporting Oracle eBusiness software applications.
- Use communication and organizational skills to coordinate, supervise, manage, and or train others to accomplish system integration goals.
- Examine client’s business processes and user requirements and then analyze the gap between the current practices and the system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations of Oracle’s eBusiness Suite.
- Use in-depth education, knowledge an d experience to make recommendations on incorporating best business practices into the system or to effect change on company processes.
- Responsible for set-up of modules, design or interfaces and customizations, and end-user training.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software. May supervise computer programmers.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent combination of education & experience) in Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Business Administration, HR or related.
- Minimum 3 years implementing and supporting Oracle eBusiness or BI or Database packages.
- Must have 3 years of exp. with Oracle, UNIX/Linux, or Cisco technologies, programming languages, development tools, or databases.
- Travel may be required to other ITC offices and/or client sites in the US.
40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
IT Convergence - 21 months ago