Coordinates large party reservations for groups of 15 or more owned and partnership restaurants.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Previous Catering and Banquet experience.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, attention to detail, organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints within established deadlines, with particular attention to detail with little or no supervision.
- Effective listening abilities with strong judgment skills, and basic math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of computer software to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook and/or the equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to speak read and write in English.
- Working knowledge of RSVIP and Daylight.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 3 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...