We are currently hiring for multiple positions.
Successful candidates will be responsible for helping to support and maintain a nationally used, commercial and residential mortgage management tool which supports mortgage originators, servicers, insurance companies, and financial institutions.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the product and provide level 3 support
- Understand the business issues and technical problems and come up with effective and creative solutions
- Participate in product releases including deployment, release document review, and environment stand-up and configuration
- Deploy code and review release notes with the development and QA teams
- Participate in architecture and deployment of new features to the software suite
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis
- 3+ years of experience in supporting commercial Java and Oracle applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other similar field.
- Ability to work with little supervision and potentially mentor junior team members
- Experience debugging Java applications
- Working knowledge of Application/Web Servers (Apache/JBoss/Tomcat) and Linux/Solaris environments
- Knowledge of the residential mortgage industry is a strong plus
- Experience and/or knowledge of large scale server side architecture a plus