Small hotel located in Tumon, Guam is seeking an aggressive JAPANESE SPEAKING sales manager to operate the sales and marketing of a 130 room hotel. Must understand the strategies of working with tour agents and also soliciting sales from other markets. Must have the drive to oversee the overall revenue of the hotel.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Meet sales objectives by increasing sales of hotel guestrooms with tour agents, individual tourists, government agencies and through direct client contacts to maximize total revenue and profits.
- Plan strategy and implement the most effective means of room sales with minimal cost.
- Manage and operate reservations department and front desk to support exceptional customer service.
- Meet with current clients and prospective clients to negotiate room rates and any promotions.
- Maintain websites and other computer generated revenue streams with third parties.
- Develop and implement new methods in maintaining current clients and growing repeat business through media contacts, in person meetings and networking.
- Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Indeed - 19 months ago