Wisconsin-based Johnsonville Sausage is the number one national brand of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links and fresh breakfast sausage links. Johnsonville Sausage products are available in 39 countries including France, Japan, Canada, Hong Kong, China, Mexico and the United States. Johnsonville employs 1,000 members. Each of them takes ownership of product quality to ensure the excellence and 'Big Taste' of Johnsonville Sausage. Founded in 1945 by Ralph F. & Alice Stayer, the company remains privately owned today.
As a Senior Analyst Consumer Insights, you will have the opportunity to be an ?information star? on Johnsonville?s Strategic Insights & Analytics team, a team recognized as being key partners in helping Johnsonville achieve its goals. Beyond consumer insights provided, this person will also be able to recommend actions to be taken. A successful person in this position will be able to see the world from a marketing and business perspective as well as from a researcher perspective.
You will work closely with the Core Marketing Team to identify marketing?s business issues with existing brands and products and provide the insights and consulting to meet marketing?s needs. You will also have the opportunity to support the development of new products and line extensions with key research for Concept Development, Concept Evaluation, etc.
As a key provider on custom research insights, you will outline research needs, design studies, and manage research suppliers to provide custom research insights. You will serve as the expert primarily using qualitative and quantitative custom market research. You will have access to syndicated research (Nielsen, etc.) when needed to add to your analysis.
- Drive category and brand growth through insight support to Marketing team members and Johnsonville customers
- Partner with key internal contacts across all functional groups, including brand teams, R&D, and Creative Services as well as eternal agency partners
- Develop and bring in new tools, technologies, and capabilities to improve Johnsonville?s business and consumer insights capabilities
- Core Business: Consult with Brand Management on existing Brands and Products
- New Product Development: As needed, support, basic New Product Development and Line Extensions
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum of five (5) years experience required with Custom Market Research in CPG Company (food preferred) or Custom Research Supplier working on CPG projects
- Proficient with custom research methods for CPG products required, both qualitative and quantitative
- Proven ability to use consumer research and data/analytics to develop insights and drive actionable results
- Knowledge of syndicated services (Nielsen Scanner and Panel Data) a plus
- Proven ability to Build effective partnerships with internal marketing and sales teams
- Marketing Theory/Marketing Basics
- Consulting with information
- Creativity in designing research
- Project management
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Drive for results
- Creativity in leveraging data to provide insights
- Presentation development and delivery skills (telling a story with data)
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment.
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
Please refer to the Job Description for the qualifications.
Here's a company you might link up with. Johnsonville Sausage makes a wide array of top-selling fresh, pre-cooked, and smoked sausage...