Top of Form
Outside Sales - PHI/LAN/ALL
Location : Philadelphia, Lancaster, or Allentown
Job Type : Full-Time/Regular
Abraham Linc Corporation is a well-established company headquartered in Bridgeport, WV. We are a wholesale distributor of floor covering products in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our product offering includes carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, underlayment , and accessories. Abraham Linc sells to floor covering dealers and specialty stores . We are embarking on a territory expansion and are looking for key players to help drive our success.
Outside Sales Representative
T his position will build a customer base of flooring dealers in the Eastern Pennsylvania region , as well as potentially interfacing with builders, designers, g eneral c ontractors , and all other decision makers in the sales and installation process. The Outside Sales Representative will develop pull-through opportunities which will include retail, commercial, and multi-family housing segments. Ultimately, t his key role will drive sales volume and strive to grow current accounts, and develop new clientele and sales channel opportunities throughout assigned sales territories. At all times, our Outside Sales Representatives identify, cultivate , and leverage our client relationships through providing the highest level of customer service support and collaborative selling strategies.
Successful candidates will:
- Thrive in a competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Be flexible, highly organized and have a successful history of servicing multiple accounts while consistently achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Effectively prospect for new accounts, set up and maintain displays , and introduce our quality products to the marketplace
- Be driven to meet sales goals and enjoy the upside of variable compensation programs that reward s success
- Instinctively address all customer inquiries and concerns promptly and effectively
Abraham Linc offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package , including medical, dental, 4 01k, paid time off, and company- sponsored training .
- Successful track record in an outsides sales environment within the flooring industry
- Solid analytical skills in identifying client needs and aligning them to product offerings
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Office products with working home office
- Ability to work independently (self-motivated, ambitious, and quick-learner)
- Live within or near the territory managed (Philadelphia, Lancaster, or Allentown)
- Ability to transport and lift samples and displays
Abraham Linc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bottom of Form