The purpose of this position is to support our customer base with innovation, processes and excellent execution. This position will take ownership of merchandising initiatives through concept, manufacturing and fulfillment.
- Manage and take complete ownership of the design process; create concept design for new and existing customers based on specific challenges.
- Achieve aesthetics of concept; achieve acceptance conversion rate of proposed designs
- Execute CAD drawings based on chosen concept.
- Ensure integrity of design
- Deliver complete specs including all outside materials with dimensions and proper board grades for production.
- Maintain a working BOM
- Prove out design with product
- Work closely with other team members to fulfill requests and offer guidance with respect to optimizing our design efficiencies.
- Take ownership of projects and execute through completion.
- Take ownership of testing procedures.
- Understand our IMSC process.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The Strive Group, A Menasha Packaging Company, offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you want to join our growth-oriented business, please contact us about this great opportunity!
- College Degree preferred
- A minimum of 5-10 years experience in structural design within the corrugated POP industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of Artios CAD software.
- Must have a command of industry nomenclature.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have p ositive, solutions based communication skills.
- Must possess analytical skills.
- Must be flexible, open-minded and be a good listener.
The Strive Group - 21 months ago
Menasha Packaging wants you to have your cake and carry it, too. Cake circles and boards and deli boxes are just a few of the products...