Assist the Store Manager in all retail store functions to include selling of merchandise and directing store operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive sales by delivering exceptional customer service per the Operations P&P Manual.
• Greet customers in a professional manner as outlined in the Operations P&P Manual.
• Insure store remains clean and all displays are neat and orderly per the Operations P&P Manual.
• Assist in monitoring and controlling profitability objectives of store set forth in company budgets and forecasts.
• Follow all proper return and refund procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
• Perform proper documentation and record keeping per the Operations P&P Manual.
• Process all inbound merchandise shipments, in-store price changes and store-to-store or store-to-warehouse product transfers.
• Take inventories
• Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
• Maintain a professional appearance consistent with company dress code policy.
• Assist in instituting visual directives needed to maintain company standards of product layout and sales floor organization.
• Follows compliance with established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
• Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner.
• Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relative software programs.
• Ability to lift 20 pounds.
• Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
• Standing required for up to 90% of the work time.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
assistant, associate, asst, management, manager, manager, retail, retail, sales, sales, store, retail supervisor, shop manager, Store management, supervisor, sales, manage, manage retail, retail supervisor, store manager, store co manager , manager for retail sales, manager of retail sales, retail, retail chain management, retail chain manager, retail management, retail manager, retail sales, retail store manager,Hat World, headwear, hats, Lids, Hat Shack
LIDS - 14 months ago
Founded in 1995 and comprised of more than 800 mall-based, airport, street level and factory outlet stores nationwide, and in Puerto Rico...