Manages relationships with Corporate Banking customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Approves loans within assigned limits, manages loan and portfolio credit quality, sources prospects and develops new customer relationships. Provides financial advice to customers and sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients. Identifies and successfully capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of commercial lending experience
- Three or more years of management/supervisory experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...