US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a User Applications Liaison to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Bethesda, MD.
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. The qualified applicant will
become part of Northrop Grumman's ERP Solutions Practice. This position will be part of the functional team, and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team and line management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports all phases of software development are properly coordinated, monitored and executed
- Responsible for functional activities related to Human Capital Management application
- Interfaces between systems analysts/programmers and users located in a specialized area to ensure that designs meet the requirements.
- Documents product/service requirements and develops test procedures to ensure user requests are carried out.
- Perform analysis, requirements, design, fit gaps, configures, tests and implements applications
- Provides project updates
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet
the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
minimum of 6 yrs related experience, or in lieu of degree, a
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or IT field and a
total of 10 yrs related experience is required.
- General -logic knowledge of system capabilities
- Must have at least 2 years of IT Security experience
- Must have one of the following IT Security Certifications (CISSP, CEH, or Security +)
- A current Top Secret Clearance and must be able to obtain
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential
- 3+ Years experience with supporting Federal PeopleSoft
This position is contingent upon obtaining TS/SCI.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...