Manages the service side of the client relationship including escalation, effective oversight of client project and implementations, execution of account plan activities, building of relationships with client contacts and management of the client loyalty process.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
. Manages the CSR team which provides first line support to the client's participants.
- Develops strong working relationships with assigned clients and FIS resources
- Manages and communicates expectations internally and externally
- Manages the service component of the client relationship
- Conducts service value reviews. Provides guidance to technical support teams regarding enhancements to systems and applications that can enhance the service levels provided to the client.
- Educates clients on various FIS processes and procedures assisting with awareness, navigation and self-help tools (note: this role is not responsible for opening up requests or being the direct point of contact for support or project related items)
- Conducts regularly scheduled status calls with client to discuss important key service topics
- Acts as an escalation point between client and request desk
- Monitors monthly service level/availability management reports to identify possible trends in service level agreement (SLA) "misses" and contacts appropriate product area if "misses" fall within guidelines of a contractual penalty
- May participate in business reviews to learn about clients' strategic direction as well as gain a good understanding of the products and/or services FIS is offering
- Other related duties are assigned as needed
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Intermediate professional role requiring high skill with extensive proficiency. Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to be consulted. Wide latitude for independent judgment and is expected to provide guidance and cross-training to others. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to negotiate complex processes and issues with others. Contributes to the development, documentation and implementation of standards or guidelines. Typically requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years banking or related financial industry experience. Customer service or client management experience - a plus.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Requires good working knowledge of the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle projects commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Technical Customer Service
US-FL-Orlando FL, US-FL-Tallahassee FL, US-FL-Sunrise FL, US-FL-Saint Petersburg FL, US-NJ-Secaucus NJ, US-AR-Little Rock AR, US-WI-Milwaukee WI
FIS Global - 19 months ago
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...