The Product Analyst position is a key role between the sales, legal and marketing teams, and is responsible for helping to produce standard monthly and quarterly product related reports, and to facilitate automation and data standardization for Marketing.
As a member of the Product Reporting team in the Marketing department, this individual will help support OFI’s strategy and message by working with internal databases and client reporting systems to ensure the ready availability, consistency and high quality presentation of data.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Create and generate specific standard and ad hoc product reports, including, but not limited to: 529, pitch books, and fact sheets.
- Provide guidance and quality control for reports created by colleagues.
- Provide thought leadership around process improvement and production procedures.
- Work with other departments across the organization to help coordinate data feeds for various internal and external databases. This will ensure the integrity and consistency of portfolio data reported on client reporting systems.
- Provide insight and best practices related to standard institutional reporting.
Competencies for Success/Requirements :
- 2 to 4 years marketing experience required. Financial Services industry background desired, 529 and Institutional experience a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure, and handle a high volume of work during a short period of time such as quarter end.
- Proficient in software applications such as Microsoft Office, Lipper, and Morningstar, and Desknet.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills at all organization levels.
- Process orientation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, use sound judgment and influence others.
- BA/BS required, Series 7 is a plus
OFI Core Competencies
Define Vision & Focus on Results
Understand the current business context and clearly define and articulate the intended future direction for the company and department. Set challenging, realistic, outcome driven goals that reflect an exciting vision for how the Company will innovate or compete in an evolving marketplace.
Manage Change & Take Action
Challenge the current state and make a compelling case for change and drive continuous improvement to achieve future objectives. Operate with flexibility and urgency and embrace good ideas from any source. Make decisions that align with the Company’s priorities and values.
Build Relationships & Collaborate
Build high-performance teams and coalitions that are focused on addressing the needs of the business. Form and sustain valuable internal and external business relationships and networks. Collaborate productively and with integrity to achieve and deliver results
Give Feedback & Be Accountable
Provide constructive performance-shaping feedback to individuals and groups regarding the quality and effectiveness of work. Improve performance and output by assessing patterns of success and failure. Look for opportunities to coach others and make others successful. Take personal responsibility and honor commitments.
The candidate must be comfortable with continuous change and demonstrate commitment by abiding to OFI’s Corporate Values:
OppenheimerFunds - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since the original Oppenheimer fund was first offered to the public in 1959, OppenheimerFunds, Inc. (OFI) has grown into one of the largest...