Transitional Coach - Euless Texas ( RN ) |
At Legend Healthcare, we provide a culture that offers a stable work-environment and career advancement potential at every level, where our employees make a difference every day. We are currently seeking an detail-oriented, self-driven individual to join us as our
Responsible for ensuring that the discharge planning process for our short-term stay patients is coordinated from admission to the facility, through the discharge out of the facility, regardless of discharge destination. This is for the Short Term patient°s care.
Exercises administrative and function supervision over internal social services and admission coordinators.
1. Current nursing license in the state required (RN or LVN). RN license preferred.
3. 5+ years direct hands-on nursing experience preferred.
4. 5+ years experience in long-term care preferred.
7. 2+ years case management experience preferred.
8. Ability to utilize established federal, state and corporate resources in the execution of job responsibilities.
9. Ability to have, and continue to develop, adequate knowledge for Federal and State regulatory requirements and guidelines related to this job.
10. Ability to drive to and from assigned facilities.
We offer a very competitive salary, full benefits package as well as great work environment. All qualifications must be met to be considered for this position.
- Excellent patient assessment skills obtained through prior experience in nursing services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Superior knowledge in case management processes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to assess and process a lot of information in a logical manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- General clerical skills, including typing, telephone and computer skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change.
- Ability to set goals, monitor progress, and obtain established goals within established timeframes.
Please apply online at www.legendhc.com
Legend Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please