TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 39846 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 39846 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
- BS required, MS or MBA desired, or equivalent
- 10+ years experience managing the development of proposals worth in excess of $1 million in support of U.S. Government customers
- Basic understanding of FARs
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team leader
- Ability to read and understand Government RFPs, identify all requirements contained there-in, and develop a compliance matrix and an annotated outline that structures the proposal to be compliant
- Ability to track and monitor documents from inception to production
- Demonstrated background of high win rate achievement
- Dynamic interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent work ethic - Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate off-site subcontractors and proposal team
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Demonstrated experience in the "storyboarding" process
- Familiarity with the use of "Virtual Proposal Centers"
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Completion of Shipley or similar training in writing winning proposals and managing winning proposals
- Familiarity with proposals to USAID a significant plus
- Minimum of a SECRET security clearance
- Provide proposal development and production support that includes word processing, graphics, formatting, styles, version control, editing, proofing, and final product to client.
- Attend key meetings (e.g., bid/no bid meeting, kickoff/strategy meetings, reviews)
- Facilitate communications among proposal team (including key subcontractors)
- Assist in the development of the proposal schedule, in coordination with proposal team, and track proposal progress to ensure on-time delivery
- Work closely with Program and Pricing Manager to ensure consistency with Technical and Pricing proposals
- Support the Program Manager in writing the non-technical sections of proposals, including Corporate Qualifications, Management, Executive Summary, and other non-technical sections as necessary
- Edit and rewrite text as needed - Leverage existing boilerplate text, where appropriate
- Work with Sales Analyst and Solutions Engineer to maintain relevant, high-quality boilerplate text for use in future proposals
- Assist in the production of various graphics, proposal covers, spines and dividers
- Assist in the overall production, packaging and deliver of proposals
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.