Serve as a relationship manager in the Single Point of Contact call center providing exceptional service to borrowers in the process of foreclosure, loan modification, or loss mitigation. This will be a senior level position in default.
• Handle incoming calls from customers with inquires regarding the foreclosure, loan modification, or loss mitigation process.
• Make outgoing calls as necessary for follow up on outstanding items and/or responses. Timely respond to borrower requests or messages.
• Act as an advocate for the borrower by intervening on their behalf to remove obstacles preventing prompt and successful resolution of their issue or inquiry. Reach across inter-departmental areas as appropriate to expedite borrower responses. Provide an empathetic and professional experience for customers.
• Correctly assess Collection, Loss Mitigation and/or Foreclosure activity in progress on loan to ensure borrowers receive accurate information and critical items are escalated.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements)
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate professionally while maintaining sensitivity to the current situation the borrower is facing.
• Must have high level of organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to prioritize work
• Ability to work independently and pro-actively search for solutions
• Ability to review, research and understand loan related data
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Training and Experience
• College Degree or relevant experience
• Prior relationship / account manager experience a plus
• 4 years in mortgage industry or financial services industry or one year loss mitigation experience preferred
• Call center experience preferred
• Mortgage Servicing or Loan Officer experience a plus
• LPS MSP Experience Helpful
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Everbank - 19 months ago
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...