Gathers and coordinates all applications and their required employment paper work. Processes all new hires and collects needed documents to ensure file integrity. Screens, applicants as needed to provide qualified candidates to recruiters to forward to hiring managers. Supports the recruitment staff including all employment functions 8 hours/day, 5 days/week. Some overtime and call back may be required. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three (3 years) experience in a human resources environment required.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Healthcare Administration, or related field - OR - equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office including excel and powerpoint preferred.
- Application Tracking Software experience is strongly preferred.
- iCIMS implementation experience preferred.
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation - 14 months ago
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...