Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads...FOLLOW LINK AND APPLY NOW:
A leader in Storage Technology is seeking an IT Systems Engineer/Architect join our Longmont, Colorado Design Center within the Cloud Datacenter Organization. Our Longmont facility serves as the base of operations for storage product development in these markets. The Cloud Datacenter Organization is focused on delivering products and services which expand the markets for the Datacenter.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop installation and provisioning scripts.
- Build management / monitoring frameworks.
- Develop scripts to allow user configurations / interaction with x86 systems.
- Benchmark and analyze various configurations for optimization.
- This individual will work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Bachelors' degree is CIS, MIS, CS or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Expert in Linux administration.
- 5+ years of experience in data center design / administration.
- Experienced in script programming in Linux shell, Python, Perl or Ruby.
- Understanding of x86 computer architecture.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
- Experience with OpenStack.
- Experience developing and deploying cloud solutions.
Manpower - 16 months ago
Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. Primarily...