Senior Assistant: Help Desk Technician
Technical Support Services
Remote Work Authorized
Feb 13, 2013, 3:11:31 PM
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for the delivery of the service, and the action items necessary to implement the organizational strategies.
• Support and participation in any Quality Management System improvement processes identified
• Serve as first Point of Contact for customer issues
• Verbally verify customer information profile and update as necessary
• Responsible for recording issue and all follow up actions within Call Tracking tool
• Perform Initial troubleshooting analysis utilizing available resources including Knowledge repository tool
• Resolve problem/service requests as per skill sets and Knowledge Tool instructions.
• Dispatch problem/service requests to next level of support as necessary
• Verification of problem/service request resolution and customer satisfaction
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One or more years of technical training in computer support
- Two or more years of technical or customer support experience
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience with solving computer related problems
- Experience working with company escalation policy
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
CSC - 14 months ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...