We are looking for a few Valet Attendants to work week days/nights, weekends, and holidays
Our valets possess excellent customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude and a
professional appearance and demeanor.
Valets safely, courteously, and efficiently handle the parking needs of patrons;
park and retrieve vehicles with a sense of urgency (jogging/running).
- Greet each guest as they arrive with enthusiasm and a smile
- Make sure you open doors for all guests, men and women
- Prior to parking vehicle, quickly check it for damage, dents, scratches, broken glass, and document the damage seen on the vehicle ticket
- Safely park the vehicle in the designated Valet parking spot/ or directed by Management Team, make sure the windows are rolled up, keys are in hand and lock the doors (do not put keys in pocket)
- Make sure you run back from parking a customer car and to retrieve a customer car.
- Give keys to Key Attendant / or in valet box
- Assist customer with baggage if necessary
- Retrieve vehicles in a safe and timely manner, opening the doors for guests and thanking them for coming to ……..
- Make sure each guest receives a claim ticket and a ticket must be collected upon retrieval of vehicle
- Responsible for handling company cash and making cash drops to management
- Handle customer interaction, complaints and challenging situations while maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude
- Creates a positive and “luck building” environment for guests and other employees
Applicants must possess:
- Safe driving skills and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record (no more than a combination of two moving violations and/or accidents, within a three-year period)
- The ability to drive all type of vehicles, including those with manual transmissions
- The ability to be able to work in all elements of weather
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and walk briskly
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Be a minimum of 19 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- No criminal record
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Basic verbal communication skills-ability to converse with customers
- The ability to assist customers in/out of vehicles as needed
- Endurance to expeditiously and safely retrieve customer vehicle
- The ability to effectively communicate and work within a team environment as well as having the ability to work well independently
- Schedule flexibility, including availability in the evenings and on the weekends
Indeed - 13 months ago