Manager, International Clinical Sales Training (France or Germany based)
The manager will be responsible to develop and deliver clinically-oriented sales training materials designed to maximize the productivity of salespersons working for both direct operations and business partners outside of the US and Canada.
- Develop new and enhance existing clinical sales training programs and associated materials, including, but not limited to, the following media: PowerPoint, written, on-line, etc.
- Deliver clinical content in new hire and advanced training programs for International direct and business partner salespeople
- Support more sales-oriented colleagues in product training, and deliver content as required positioning and other marketing related training content remains current
- Deliver marketing content as required
- Measure the effectiveness of training efforts through objective (tests, standardized skills assessments) and subjective (role play feedback, etc.) methods
- Plan and manage the logistics (meeting room reservations, material reproduction, etc.) for training programs as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in French or German, in addition to English
- Must be able to travel at least 30-50% of the time
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years clinical experience as a aparamedic or emergency/critical care nurse
- 3+ years in an industry sales or clinical education role
Zoll Medical Corporation - 19 months ago