- Design test coverage strategy to test a mobile device at contract manufacturing site
- Work with CM to test products in engineering builds, collect data logs, file bugs, and triage failures
- Work in a cross functional environment to FA and root cause issues
- Develop test screens and implement at the Factory
- Work with design groups, operations, GSM to drive root cause corrective action at vendors
- Design experiments to assess risk, impact and fail rate
- Use statistics to design experiments and data collection for test optimization
- Job requires excellent communications skills to document and, summarize and update findings, progress and status.
- Position requires strong leadership. Must be a team player to work with various groups in a fast pace environment
- Ability to pay attention to complex details
- Position will require up to 30% international travel
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science Required, MS preferred.
- 3+ years of test engineering or design experience in electronics industry
- Solid programming skills in C++
- Experience in working with teams across the globe
- Statistics knowledge and experience
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...