Come join a leading edge Small Business delivering cloud, automation, and agility to enterprise data centers. Learn all of the leading edge technologies in virtualization (desktop, server, application) and data center engineering.
Candidate will be responsible for development Compliance and Software deployment automation content for BMC Software's Bladelogic Server Automation product.
- Analyzing customer requirements
- Putting together a plan for automating a manual process or software installation procedure
- Working with BBSA to create Component Templates which include Compliance and Deploy activities
- Testing Compliance analysis and Remediation jobs against test environment, to ensure it meets the customer requirements.
- Testing Software installation process through MSI/RPM/Customer Software packages or BLPackage process.
- Documenting the work performed to be provided to end customer.
- Working in teams and other leads on customer project.
- Candidate must be US Citizen with significant experience with BMC Software's Bladelogic Server Automation product, preferrably 8.1 and greater.
- High school education or higher required.
- Strong infrastructure knowledge, specially Windows 2008 Server and Red Hat linux.
- Experience in using BSA for Compliance Analysis and Remediation (Component Templates) and Software deployment jobs (BLPackage or other).
- Ability to translate a customer requirement for automation capability, ability to research and think outside of the box to be able to automate installation of software, based on manual software installation procedures.
- Experience and/or background with DISA STIG and Compliance requirements (SCAP a plus).
- Experience with scritping languages a plus (shell, perl, vbscript, powershell).
Candidate must be willing to undergo a background check and drug screening. Able to process candidate for security clearance if qualifications match.
For further interest, please submit a complete resume with experience and your salary requirements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.