Do you live for the single family industry? Are you an expert in construction for single family homes? Are you driven to deliver exceptional customer service? Does the idea of helping to invent an industry that didn't exist three years ago intrigue you? If you answered yes to these questions and have significant customer service and single family home experience, we want to talk to you. We are seeking an experienced Turn Team Construction Foreman to help maintain our portfolio of single family homes in the Northern California areas.
Based in Oakland, CA, Waypoint Homes is Reinventing Renting™ by providing quality homes, great customer service, and rewarding leases that offer valuable benefits to our residents, including a path to home-ownership for those who seek it. Our company is built on a foundation of respect - for our residents, our communities, and our stakeholders. A leader in this emerging industry of single family rental since its founding in 2008, Waypoint currently owns and manages more than 3,500 homes in five states and is rapidly expanding nationwide. Our vision is to be recognized as the leading brand in the emerging single family rental industry. We run our business using a sophisticated proprietary technology system that lets us bring apartment best practices to the management of single family homes. We’re proud of having created a next-generation real estate company with an innovative business model to help address the lack of liquidity contributing to the prolonged U.S. housing crisis, and we believe that our solution is making a positive impact for all involved stakeholders – residents, investors and the communities we are revitalizing.
The Nor Cal Turn Team Construction Foreman is responsible for assisting the Team Construction Supervisor. The Construction Foreman will play a vital role in meeting target completion time and quality standard targets.
- Support all members of their individual turn 2 construction team
- Ability to conduct hands on work in various trades
- Insure that job completion time targets are met
- Insures that Waypoint Construction Guidelines are maintained at all times
- Interact with the Turn 2 Construction Manager, Team Supervisor, Landscape Lead and Team Technicians
- Professional conduct is required
- Hands on experience in residential real estate construction and related trades
- Familiarity and general understanding of masonry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, painting / drywall, flooring, and carpentry
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and time management skills
- Exhibit strong attention to detail
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts
- 3-5 years Construction Experience
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation
Real estate, customer service, rental property, rental properties, construction, single family home, general contractor, contracting, renovation, field operations, Oakland, Northern California
HireMojo - 23 months ago