Job Category: Client Associate/Sales Associate/Sales Support
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular - U.S.
Pay Type: Salaried
Work Hours/Week: 40
People Manager: No
Work Environment: Regional Office
% Travel Required: 0
Province/State/County: Iowa (US-IA)
Address: 1250 NW 128th Street, Suite 200, Clive, IA
Requisition ID: 23414
Do what you love and love what you do! Become a Client Associate/Registered Client Associate at RBC. Are you ready to begin your career in the financial services industry? Consider becoming a Client Associate/Registered Client Associate at RBC Wealth Management – one of the nation’s largest full-service investment firms.
As a Client Associate/Registered Client Associate, you’ll be responsible for providing administrative support to Financial Advisors and Branch Office Manager. You’ll enjoy a daily routine featuring a variety of exciting challenges such as: servicing clients on behalf of Financial Advisors, ensuring account documentation is accurate, coordinating client mailings/ presentations, and have knowledge of product offerings. Plus, you’ll be gaining valuable experience in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of investing.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- 2 years general office experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Customer service experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and reside within 50 miles of office
- Series 7 and 63/66 licenses or ability to obtain within the first 6 to 12 months on the job
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Basic math skills
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good attention to details
- Good problem-solving ability
- Able to manage multiple demands and competing priorities
- Able to work with a variety of personalities
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Associate of Arts degree or post high school training or education
- 2 years financial industry experience in securities, banking, or mortgage
- Previous sales support experience
- Knowledge of investment terms and products
When you apply please include a cover letter stating your interest in the position and your salary requirements. Each role at RBC offers a variety of development opportunities that are critical to an individual's career growth. In this role, the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in interacting with clients and developing general product/client knowledge. RBC Wealth Management is a great place to grow, because we have the resources of a global financial leader. Yet we also maintain the entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture of a “small firm.” So you’ll not only be refining skills with a broad range of products, you’ll also be learning strategies and solutions from some of the best in the business. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and advancement opportunities for motivated employees. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – put clients first.
Interested in finding out more? Click here .
RBC - 17 months ago
The Royal Bank of Canada is the largest financial institution in Canada, as measured by deposits, revenues, and market capitalization. The...