Ampco System Parking, a subsidiary of ABM, is nationwide parking service. Ampco manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.5 billion and more than 96,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America.
Perform a variety of functions necessary to ensure that valet parking customers are provided safe, quality parking services.
- Operate and park all vehicles in a safe manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Must be able to drive Stick Shift and Automatic vehicle.
- Complete all daily cash receipt report summarizing daily transaction in a timely manner
- Report unusual incidents to the Valet Manager
- Additional projects assigned by the Valet Manager
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must posses a valid drivers license
- Must have experience in parking cars and working in Valet
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Basic math, arithmetic skills required
- Minimum 1 years experience in the parking industry or customer service related field
EOE : ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago