This person will work in conjunction with the technical steering committee to manage and maintain the network operating system. You will be tasked to resolve all hardware and software problems on personal computers, local area networks and wide area networks; and be responsible for evaluation, planning, development and implementation of data network equipment and technology. Will be accountable for attaining sales of current IT products and services.
Job Requirements :
Responsibilities Include :
- A minimum of 5-7 years working IT system sales, installations and maintenance.
- An understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for computer systems.
- Solid software experience and working knowledge of hardware and hardware configurations.
- Ability to seek out potential customers to attain sales of current products and services.
- Experience in managing a team of individuals.
- Experience in some are of systems architecture.
- Prefer Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA) and Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Benefits Include :
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot and install computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals for customers and employees.
- Provide support to customers and employees to resolve technical problems and concerns.
- Lead and train technical consultants; resolve technical support issues.
- Manage and direct customer service activities regarding specific technical products.
- Manage helpdesk and IT technicians.
- Develop performance standards and evaluate teams and individuals.
- Plan, engineer, implement and support the organization’s computer network.
- Provide technical support and training to users.
- Administer security procedures.
- Investigate, evaluate, recommend and upgrade hardware and software to meet company requirements.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for current network platform, backup and printing procedures.
- Establish IT budgets for branches and corporate needs.
- Competitive compensation package; pay commensurate with experience
- Medical/Dental Coverage
- Aflac Coverage
- Short-term/Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) Retirement Plan