Community Innovations, Inc. (CI) was established over fifteen years ago in response to a perceived and recognized need to address the gaps in community-based services for people with mental illness, developmental disabilities and addictive disorders. The philosophy and goals of the programs created are to offer these people an opportunity to have meaningful lives in their own community. Individuals began moving from an institution into a less restrictive, safe environment that insured the continuation of all necessary services and treatment while enhancing and encouraging independence and attainment of personal goals and outcomes.
We are seeking a NC Fully or Provisionally Licensed, full time LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LPA or PhD with experience in mental health service provision with adults and families.
This position provides direction, supervision, monitoring, and oversight of community support service delivery, staff and the person-centered plans for a community support unit. This person also serves as the primary therapist for most recipients. This position is responsible for assuring that consumers assigned to the unit receive the services and interventions in their person-centered plans and provides clinical direction for the team members.
• Must have one year of adult mental health experience.
• Strong organizational, presentation, leadership, communication and documentation skills are required.
• Adherence and knowledge of NASW Code of Ethics and Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR Fourth Edition defined disorders required.
• Knowledge of NC State Plan for MH/DD/SA services is essential.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
• A current driver's license is required.
• Must be Eligible, Provisional or Fully Licensed LCSW, LPC, LCAS, LMFT, LPA or PhD.
Triumph and Community Innovations - 2 years ago