At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. There are great opportunities to build your career within our business. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking an Associate Director -Training Communications, to join us in our Montvale office.
- Develop and oversee communications strategy for multiple organizational training initiatives, ranging from simple announcements of training courses to roll-out of large, complex programs, incentives, requirements, and processes
- Effectively collaborate with internal training developers and program managers to clarify communications objectives in the context of overall training objectives, and tailor communications strategy to these specific objectives
- Write for effective communications in a range of media, including e-mail, Web, PowerPoint and print
- Engage in the hands-on maintenance of training-oriented web pages in Microsoft SharePoint, including exploration of new layout and functionality to improve user experience
- Manage project teams including a combination of internal and external resources, and take accountability for timely delivery of high-quality communications; work creatively within a limited budget
- Develop an understanding of KPMG guidelines and policies on branding, data privacy, reuse of intellectual property, and other related issues; act as a resource for finding answers to questions about these issues
Interested? We strongly encourage you to apply online at www.kpmgcareers.com and search for requisition 24408.
- Eight years of experience in internal communications, organizational training development, or a related field, and a Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience writing successfully in a variety of print and electronic media
- Experience collaborating with and managing designers, web developers, and other writers; facilitating productive discussions with content owners
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint, and knowledge of related technology (HTML code)
- Ability to operate in a highly matrix organization, and to manage competing priorities and internal client expectations
- Experience working with internal promotional campaigns at a large national organization or professional services organization
Follow us on Twitter:
KPMG. A great place to build your career.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 4 years ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...